PLEASE REMEMBER THE SUNDAY OBLIGATION TO ATTEND MASS REMAINS SUSPENDED AND YOU CAN CONTINUE TO JOIN MASS 'VIRTUALLY'
THERE ARE MANY PLACES TO JOIN MASS ONLINE BY VISITING
If you are coming to Mass things are a little different right now....
* Please wear a face covering when attending Mass and please sit where there is a marker on the bench. Every 2nd bench is roped off to observe social distancing. Family groups and those in a “social bubble “ can sit together.
* Please sanitise your hands with the gel provided on entering and leaving church
* Please keep one bench distant from the person in front of you when queuing for Holy Communion.
* Communion is received on the hand in silence maintaining 1 metre distance from the minister.
* Please take your missalette and newsletter home with you
* There will be no “passing of the offertory bags” There will be a basket at the exit for you to place your offertory envelopes or loose cash either on entry or exit.
* If you can give a hand at cleaning the church at the end of Mass it would be much appreciated.
Daily Mass is normally celebrated Monday to Friday 9.00am. Alternatively a Eucharistic Service may be held. Please check the weekly bulletin here for any amendments.
Confessions are heard on Saturdays in Langho 10.30am - 11.00am (or by appointment with Fr. Leo)
Baptisms - Marriages - Funerals
Please see Fr. Leo to discuss or click here to contact.